Blog + Vlog
Blog + Vlog
An M16 Strategic Needs Discovery helps us to identify and solve challenges, discover key insights, business goals and how to best achieve them.
Strategic Needs Discovery
1. What is the purpose of the site?
2. How would you define a successful website for your organization?
3. What does success look like? How will you know when you have been successful?
4. How would you describe the site? From an organization’s viewpoint? From a user’s viewpoint?
5. What are your desired navigation links? What new functionality (client facing or back office) do you desire?
6. Who are the users of the site? (Primary and secondary users)
7. How would you describe the users? (User characteristics, such as age, experience, education, etc.)
Task Analysis & Prioritization
8. What will users do on the site? (User tasks, content, features and functionality)
9. Which tasks are critical to users’ success on the website? (Criticality)
10. Which tasks are most important to users? (Importance)
11. Which features of the site will users use the most? (Frequency)
12. Which tasks are critical to the organization’s success on the website?
Expectations, Requirements and Preferences
13. Who will be the key point of contact for decisions?
14. Are there any sites you would like to model or a particular style that you prefer?
15. What do you think you need to make your site a success? Do you require ongoing marketing and support?
16. What do you expect from M16 Marketing as you marketing partner?
A website performance problem or a desire for customer acquisition and building customer loyalty starts with a strategic needs assessment.
– Don Dodds, Managing Partner M16 Marketing
is recognized as a
Top Web Design Company
Want to Work Together?
Let's Get Started
Scroll to top