Blog + Vlog
Blog + Vlog
Website + Marketing Strategy
An M16 Strategic Needs Assessment helps us to identify and solve challenges, discover key insights, business goals and how to best achieve them.
Strategic Needs Assessment
1. How will you define success?
2. Who are your site’s users, what do they want and how do they use your website?
3. What are your desired navigation links? What new functionality (client facing or back office) do you desire?
4. What makes your organization different?
5. Who is your competition and what are they doing better than you?
6. What do you think you need to make your site a success? Do you require ongoing marketing and support?
7. Who manages your website? Does anything need to change in your internal process?
8. What are your organizational pain points? What internal systems need to change?
9. What are your current analytics saying?
10. What do you expect from M16 Marketing as you marketing partner? What is your budget?
A website performance problem or a desire for customer acquisition and building customer loyalty starts with a strategic needs assessment.
– Don Dodds, Managing Partner M16 Marketing
is recognized as a
Top Web Design Company
Want to Work Together?
Let's Get Started
Scroll to top