Responsive web design services are recommended by Google. “i.e. sites that serve all devices on the same set of URLs, with each URL serving the same HTML to all devices.” As a leading responsive web design company and Google Partner M16 Marketing follows Google’s best practices for mobile website design.
How We Build Effective Responsive Websites
Below are 6 key areas we use to solidify our reputation as a leading responsive web design company.
• Structure: The type of audience you want to appeal to will determine the structure of your website. Our design features are consistent and easy to understand so visitors can navigate the website without confusion.
• Content: We present content in a way that provides useful information to your visitors without giving them information overload. We help you decide how many pages your website needs and the purpose for each page. Engaging headlines, useful information and calls to action are important elements to create success.
• User Experience (UX): Most Web users spend less than 30 seconds on a website before deciding whether to stay or leave. Never sacrifice ease of use for fancy or unusual styles and layouts. Good UX is defined by several including satisfaction with design style, colors, easy access to information, credibility, site speed and reliability.
• Audience: Know your audience, know what they want and know what they need. We research your target audience, perform a competitive analysis and review analytics to determine the path forward.
• Purpose: We help you determine the purpose of your website. It should be very clear what you do and what your unique value proposition is.
• On-Page Search Engine Optimization: Google loves websites designed for their human readers. Google also penalizes sites designed primarily for artificially manipulating the search results to attain better rankings. We are extremely careful with on-page optimization. We diversify keywords and phrases and use them naturally. An over-optimized site will likely be pushed to the bottom of the search results.