Top Rated Atlanta Responsive Web Design Services
M16’s Atlanta-based responsive web design team designs and develops mobile friendly websites optimized for conversions. Our custom web design, user experience design, custom web application development and advanced ecommerce solutions are built on Google’s recommended design pattern called responsive web design.
UI design involves the creation of a style guide and design elements ensuring consistency in design.
UX design, however, involves constant iteration to uncover the design option that best satisfies user needs and leads.
6 Responsive Web Design Principles to Dominate the Competition
1. Strategy: We help you refine the purpose of your website and put together a plan to achieve goals. We help you clearly define your unique value proposition.
2. Structure: Your target audience will determine the structure of your website. Our design features are consistent and easy to understand so visitors can navigate your site without confusion.
3. Content: We help you decide how many pages your website needs and the purpose of each page. Engaging headlines, useful information and calls to action are important to create success.
4. User Experience (UX): Good UX is defined by several factors including satisfaction with design style, colors, easy access to information, credibility, site speed and reliability so never sacrifice ease of use for fancy or unusual styles and layouts.
5. Target Audience: Know your audience, know what they want and know what they need. We complete a competitive analysis, review analytics and then determine the path forward.
6. On-Page Search Engine Optimization: We are extremely careful with on-page optimization. We diversify keywords and phrases and use them naturally. An over-optimized site will likely be pushed to the bottom of the search results.