Why Responsive Design and UX are so Important?
What Can I Expect From M16’s Responsive Website Design Team?
- Design and development of your website for users to access, share and link to your content.
- Well-executed technical SEO to allow Google’s algorithms to accurately index your pages.
- An optimized website built for speed, scalability and security to support the credibility of your business.
1. Strategy: We help you refine your website’s purpose, plan and unique value proposition.
2. Structure: Our design features and sitemap are consistent and easy to understand so visitors can navigate your site without confusion.
3. Content: We help you decide how many pages your website needs and the purpose of each page. We ensure that each page has engaging headlines, useful information and strong calls to action.
4. User Experience (UX): Good UX is defined by several factors including satisfaction with the design style, colors, easy access to information, credibility, site speed and reliability. We never sacrifice ease of use for fancy or unusual styles and layouts.
5. Target Audience: Know your audience, know what they want and know what they need. We complete a competitive analysis, review analytics and then determine the path forward.
6. On-Page Search Engine Optimization: Keyword research, diversification and natural use of keyword phrases are essential. An over-optimized site will likely be pushed to the bottom of the search results.