Digital Marketing Services
SMART Marketing Strategy
Responsive & SEO Web Design
SEO: Local > National > International
Google Search & Display Ads
Social Media Marketing
Video Production & Marketing
About M16 Marketing
Contact and Careers
Request a Proposal
Web Design Process
Awards & Accolades
5 Star Client Reviews
360° Virtual Office Tour
You are here:
Please complete only when you are ready to request a proposal.
1. What do you think our top priorities should be as we develop the new website? (What will most favorably influence a visitor?)
1a. Why do you think people come to your website? What are they looking for?
1b. When a visitor enters your website – how do you want them to feel about your company?
1c. What 3 words best describe your company? Pick the 1 you feel strongest about. What is your company's brand tone and personality?
2. How many pages will you need? When would you like to go live?
3. What problem is your business solving? How will you know when you have been successful?
4. How would you describe the site? From an organization’s viewpoint? From a user’s viewpoint?
5. What are your desired navigation links? What new functionality (client facing or back office) do you desire?
6. Who are the users of the site? (Primary and secondary users)
7. How would you describe the users? (User characteristics, such as age, experience, education, etc.)
Task Analysis & Prioritization
8. What will users do on the site? What are the most important tasks? (Features and Functionality)
9. Will you need our content writers to create your content? (Content)
10. Who are your top three competitors? Please provide their websites and what you like or dislike about their sites. (Competitors)
11. Request For Proposal Document. If you have an existing document please attach it.
Accepted file types: pdf.
12. Which tasks are critical to the organization’s success on the website?
Expectations, Requirements and Preferences
13. Who will be the key point of contact for decisions?
14. Are there any sites you would like to model or a particular style that you prefer?
15. What do you think you need to make your site a success? Do you require ongoing marketing and support?
16. What do you expect from M16 Marketing as your marketing partner?
Select Your Desired Budget Range
I Cannot Afford Your Services
I Have No Budget Planned
Starter - $9,800 to $19,800
Business - $19,801 to $59,999
Enterprise - $60,000 to $250,000+
A website performance problem or a desire for customer acquisition and building customer loyalty starts with a Business Discovery Assessment.
– Don Dodds, Managing Partner M16 Marketing
is recognized as a
Top Web Design and SEO Company
730 Peachtree St NE #570,
Atlanta, GA 30308
6th Floor, 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152
Williams Tower, 41st Floor, Post Oak Boulevard Houston, TX 77056
1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC 20006
155 N Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606
40th Floor, 601 S Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90017
27th Floor, 200 S Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33131
Scroll to top
Work With M16